On the Subject of Tetriamonds
Counting to four! It’s not just one more?
This module will display six triangles in the shape of a hexagon. The triangles will not flash, but they will move out from the center and return when the sequence finishes. This will be referred to as a pulse. Triangles will also either face left or right. The colours are: rose, orange, lime, jade, azure, violet and grey. In order to determine what triangles to press, follow the following rules.
Whenever you apply any rule after rule 1, you should continue to the next section. The order will not be determined by this step. The graph refers to the image on the right.
- Select the pulsed colours on their positions on the graph.
- If none of your colours were grey, or the non-grey colours are adjacent on the graph, your colours are the unselected four colours on the graph.
- If the three colours form a straight line on the graph, your colours are the selected colours plus the first unselected colour clockwise on the module from the first pulsing triangle.
- Otherwise, your colours are the selected colours plus the colour opposite on the graph of the first non-grey piece.
Only one rule applies every time.
- If all three pulsing triangles have the same orientation, construct a triangle.
- If the first two pieces match in orientation, construct a rhomboid.
- If both rules did not apply, construct a U-shape.