On the Subject of Tetris
Chances are you’ve already played many iterations of this game. At this point, how can we be sure that Tetris isn’t some kind of meta-virus that propagates itself through game developers and modders?
- To deactivate the module, the player will be required to place 3 Tetris pieces onto the game board.
- Pieces can be rotated, moved left and right, and placed using the arrow buttons.
- Pieces will not fall with time, but instead will be placed as far down as possible.
- Completely filling a row will cause that row to be removed, and other rows will fall down to fill the empty space.
- If the board fills up, the player will be unable to place new blocks, and will gain strikes.