On the Subject of The Alteran Trail
It's 2041, and apparently, whatever your math teacher taught you, will save your life? I don't get it, even if you are on another planet.
- It's the year 2041, and you need to deliver supplies to base.
- There are five buttons that will help guide the way to base.
- These buttons are: Fast, Normal, Slow, Rest, and Heal.
- The Fast Button shows when the power is greater than or equal to 35 mAH.
- The Normal Button shows when the power is greater than or equal to 15 mAH.
- The Slow Button shows when the power is greater than or equal to 10 mAH.
- The Rest Button shows when the power is less than 100 mAH.
- The Rest Button will allow access to the battery charging station.
- To charge the battery, input the correct answer to a simple two-step algebra equation, then press the button that says "Sub".
- The Heal Button shows when your health is less than 100.
- The Heal Button can ONLY be used once, and there is no equation to solve. Use it wisely.
- Every 50km traveled, the jeep will move to a different position along the trail.
- Be wary of the twelve different events that can take place after Day 1. Only one event can happen at a time.
- To solve the module, reach 1000+ km.
- When resting, if you the math equation is wrong, you will strike.