On the Subject of The Board Walk
New York funny moments compilation number 8.
- In order to solve the module, you must track your piece’s movement around a Monopoly board, and determine the total amount of money you’ve lost.
- At the start of the bomb, the module will display which piece you will be playing as. Look up the piece in the below table to see what special rule(s) are associated with it. These conditions override any other rules in the manual.
- Every time a non-ignored module is solved, the module will roll a pair of dice and display the results. The piece will move a number of spaces clockwise around the board equal to the total number of pips on the dice. The piece always starts on GO.
- For each space you land on, look it up in the below tables, and follow any special effects listed.
- If the space you land on is a property, you pay the amount of rent listed for the number of buildings that are on it. All properties start the game with no buildings on them. After you pay rent on a property, a house is built on it. If it has four houses, a hotel is built instead. If it has a hotel, nothing changes.
- If you’ve landed on every property in a color set, all future rent payments on any properties in the set will be doubled.
- If you roll doubles three stages in a row, you are sent to jail. Whenever you are sent to jail, you must press the jail button (the token display), and you will remain in jail for the next three stages. You will not move according to the roll. If you do not press the jail button when you are instructed to, and you progress to the next stage of the module, it will strike, and you will be sent to jail anyways.