The Crystal Maze, Speed Play Edition
Will you start the fans, please!
- You will face a series of challenges across four worlds: Aztec, Industrial, Futuristic and Medieval.
- Succeeding at these games will win you time crystals which buys you five seconds of time within the Crystal Dome, where you will face your final challenge.
- You may travel the world in any order you wish and attempt the Crystal Dome as soon as you have at least one time crystal. But beware, you may only attempt each world once and failure to win any crystals from each world will reset the game and cause a strike.
- You have one minute to balance the scales.
- Add weight to the sand bag on the left by mashing the 1kg and 2kg buttons. However, the buttons will switch around after a certain number of presses.
- To figure out how to adjust for the swap, try to count the number of times you have pressed the button so far before the swap occurred. It is recommended to focus on one button to do this procedure, otherwise, some inaccuracies may occur. When the swap has occurred, the number of presses you have made when the swap has occurred will be referred to as "X" for optimizing.
- Take your target weight and divide it by X. Omitting decimals, this is the maximum number of swaps you need to count. Now, subtract the required weight from the amount you have added up so far and divide it by (2×X). After adding one to the result of the previous statement and then removing decimals, this will give you the minimum number of swaps you will need to count if you are focusing only on pressing the 2kg button.
- Beware of adding too much weight, as it cannot be removed once added.
- When you have added enough weight, press the add button to tip the scales.
- Balancing the weight exactly will unlock a crystal.
- You have one minute to reverse the gears to unlock a crystal.
- Take the serial number of the machine and convert these into their respective values.
- Enter the value of ((letter 1 + letter 5) × (letter 2 + letter 4) % letter 3) into the screen and submit by pressing the reverse button. (% refers to the modulo operator, alternatively, grab the remainder after integer division.)
- Entering in the correct value will reverse the direction and unlock a crystal for later.
- Here's a handy table for you to get a better grasp of those letters.
|In Ascending Order of Value|