On the Subject of The Dealmaker
Capitalism rules the world, and apparently this bomb too?
The module has two buttons as shown in the image to the right.
Press the “DEAL!” button if the current deal is good. If the deal is not good then a strike will be recorded.
The other button will make the module look for a new deal. If the presented deal was good, this will record a strike and also incur a considerable delay.
How to identify good deals:
- A deal consists of the following things:
- The kind of deal, either BUY or SELL.
- A number representing the quantity.
- A unit, listed in the table of units below.
- The value of what is being traded, from the table below.
- The amount of money for which the item is exchanged.
- And lastly, the currency that is used, listed in the table below.
- Once you have obtained the values, find out if accepting the deal would turn a profit. To do this, consider whether you are buying / selling an item for more or less than its actual value.
They say that the best deals get made at the end. Deals fetched in the last minute of the countdown timer are on average more favorable.