On the Subject of The Digit
Only one number? Easy!
This module shows a display with a single digit on it and two arrows for selecting a solution.
According to the edgework on the bomb, formulate a number and submit it via the arrows.
To submit the correct number, press the screen.
To find the correct number, follow the steps below in order.
- Take the last digit of the serial number and add the number of batteries.
- If the bomb has a RJ-45 or a DVI-D port, add the number of letters in the serial number.
- If the number at this point is even, then halve it, otherwise double it.
- Subtract the number of port plates.
- If the number of batteries × battery holders is > 6, add 5 to your number.
- Subtract 3 from your number.
- Multiply your number by the number of ports.
- Add the number of lit indicators.
- If your number is negative, multiply it by −1 (i.e., make it positive).
- Finally, take the last digit of your number and submit it as the answer.