On the Subject of The Fortnight
Rekking noskins has never been easier before *dabs*
- The module consists of three stages.
- The first stage involves the defuser choosing where you alight from the Battle-Tram.
- The second stage involves the defuser attacking an enemy in the smartest way to get their loot.
- The third stage involves the defuser performing the best fortnight dance to dab on em haters.
- Using the table below, you will find out where you will alight from the Battle-Tram.
- Start from the starting number. If the starting number is odd, skip all the even fields. Otherwise, skip fields 1, 5 and 9.
- Calculate your starting number by adding up the number of indicators, the number of modules on the bomb multiplied by pi and the sum of the alphanumerical values of all indicators. Drop any decimal points. Multiply by 2 if the serial number has no vowel, otherwise multiply by 3. Modulo the number by 20, then add 1
- Only go to that location if the special condition (if any) is true.
|1||Rubbish Intersection||Only if there is "Waste Management" present.|
|3||Area 52||Only if the 20. September 2019 has already passed.|
|4||HTML is a programming language||Only if there is a lit indicator labelled "BOB" present.|
|5||"Mountain"||Only if the serial number has an "I" in it.|
|6||Retirement Hell||Only if there is a "Retirement" present.|
|7||Scary Place (dont go ther)||If you go there, the bomb will become really scared so it will strike.|