On the Subject of The Icon Kit
That’s a lot of icons to choose from. So many cool designs that look breathtakingly beautiful. But of course, you pick the cat icon.
See Appendix ST4TS for statistic reference.
- When this module appears on a bomb, it will contain a button with a square with a face on it. Press the button to begin disarming the module at any time.
- Once the button is pressed, the module will progress to a screen with a grey background and five cubes on it. On the top of the screen there will be statistics that represent your Geometry Dash stats. In the middle of the screen is a display of your selected icons, but four are missing.
- To defuse this module, select the correct icon out of the four options provided for each missing icon. The cube is always missing and will be first up. The other three can be either the ship, gravity ball, UFO, wave, robot, or spider.
- To determine the correct icon to select, look at the following tables. Select the icon with the highest difficulty index that your statistics will allow you to select. If your stats do not allow you to select any of the provided icons, only then may you select the default icon on the right.
- If an icon is selected that your stats do not allow to be selected, or an icon with a lower difficulty index than another icon that can be selected is selected, a strike will be issued.
- NOTES: Statistics are only shown as pictures on the module. To view your shards, click the icon with five shards in the top-left corner.
|Cube||Unlock Requirement||Difficulty Index|