On the Subject of Trimming Leftover Units of The London Underground
Never mind the gaps!
- The module consists of a departure station, a destination station and three line change boxes.
- To defuse the module, submit a valid journey from the departure station to the destination station and press the 'Underground' button. This process must be repeated three times.
- You may travel via anywhere you choose using up to a maximum of three lines. There is no penalty for longer journies.
- If you only require one line for your journey, use the top box only. If you only require two lines for your journey, use the top two boxes only.
- To change lines, press the '|' button on the relevant box. To change the station, press the '●' button on the relevant box.
- Entering an invalid journey will cause a strike and the module will reset.