On the Subject of The London Underground
Mind the gap!
- The module consists of a departure station, a destination station and three line change boxes.
- To defuse the module, you must submit a valid journey from your departure station to your destination station and press the 'Underground' button. This process must be repeated three times.
- You may travel via anywhere you choose using up to a maximum of three lines. There is no penalty for longer journies.
- If you only require one line for your journey, use the top box only. If you only require two lines for your journey, use the top two boxes only.
- To change lines, press the '|' button on the relevant box. To change the station, press the '●' button on the relevant box.
- Your locations will always be within zones 1-3.
- Due to ongoing maintenance, the DLR, EAL, London Overground, TfL Rail and London Tram lines are not in service.
- Entering an invalid journey will cause a strike and the module will reset.
- A large print version of the London Underground map can be found here.