On the Subject of The Matrix
Free your mind...
- The module consists of two rotating pills, a pair of scrambled, cycling names (Matrix access codes) and a switch with which to access the Matrix.
- To solve the module, you must choose and press the correct pill at the correct time.
- Begin by unscrambling the two names on the module. Cross-reference them with the below table to determine the amount of time (in seconds) that you may safely access the Matrix.
- Exceeding the amount of time you may safely enter the Matrix will eject you from the Matrix and cause a strike.
- You may only enter the Matrix once every minute. Wait for the system to reboot before re-attempting access. Attempting to access the Matrix whilst the system is rebooting will cause a strike.
- Pull the access switch to enter the Matrix. Pull it again to safely leave.
- Upon entering, the pills will stop rotating and the code will freeze.
- Inside the Matrix, you will find six rapidly cycling words.
- One of these words is a glitch.
- Five of the six words will appear on one of the lists below. The anomalous word is the glitch in the Matrix.
- If the number of characters in the glitched word is even, press the red pill.
- If the number of characters in the glitched word is odd, press the blue pill.
- It is vital that the system has located you before pressing the pill.
- Consequently, you must press the pill when the last digit of the seconds’ timer is equal to the list number that contains the non-glitched words.
- Pressing the wrong pill or pressing at the wrong time will cause a strike.
- The Matrix access codes will reset upon every system reboot. The words inside the Matrix will remain consistent.