On the Subject of the Book of the Dead
Ph’nglui mglw’nafh Cthulhu R’lyeh wgah’nagl fhtagn.
Below are the steps of closing The Necronomicon.
Use the R’lyehian glyphs and vocabulary table on page 6 and 7 to determine the god this book's cover is refering to.
- The god being refered to must appear in the top row of the table in page 5.
- If you cannot find the name in page 5, it means that the god is being refered to by an alias, refer to the tree diagram in page 2 to find the god.
- Using the color of the book and the worshipped god to determine which chapter may be correct. Record the chapter number as list 1.
- Refer to the table in page 5, look for the column representing the god, then record the number from top to bottom as list 2 until you've reached the row representing the color of the book cover.
- Record the numbers in the entire row representing the color of the book cover in list 2.
- Look for chapter numbers that are present in both list 1 and list 2. Sort all of these common numbers in accending order and move them to the front of list 1.
- Go through list 1 one by one and see if you can locate the correct chapter number in the book. Stop at the first chapter number present in the book, and leave it open at that chapter for 5 seconds to solve the module.
Press the book cover to open the book and press the bottom right corner to flip pages.
if you see 8 big symbols then that means you've reached the end of the book, press the bottom right corner to close it. If you keep it open for more than 5 seconds you will get a strike and the book will close.
Submitting the wrong chapter will also cause a strike and close the book.