On the Subject of The Number Cipher
Nobody is quite sure why this thing resets every few seconds. It’s probably for health and safety reasons.
- The module consists of three rotating numbered cubes, three coloured lights and an execution array.
- To disarm the module, input the correct digit into the array in accordance with the below rules and press the execute button.
- The number cipher will automatically reset every 20-40 seconds; the timer bars will activate 10 seconds prior to the reset.
- The reset will potentially change the light colours and rotate the numbered cubes.
- Inputting an incorrect digit will lock the module until the next reset and cause a strike.
- Use the below Venn diagram and table to determine the correct digit.