On the Subject of The Screw
You know what? Screw this module...
- The Screw module has 4 buttons with labels A, B, C, and D.
- 6 holes with colored outlines are located below the buttons.
- The buttons’ functions change based on which hole the screw is in.
- Pressing an incorrect button will incur a strike. However, screwing a screw into the wrong hole will not immediately incur a strike, you can change the screw position safely before you press a button.
- Buttons neither advance towards solving the module nor give a strike if a screw is not inserted into any of the holes.
- At the start of the bomb, the screw is always in the top left hole.
- To complete a stage, you must remove the screw from the current hole, screw it into the next correct hole, then press the correct button.
- The screen at the top left corner of the module shows the current stage of the module.
- Once three stages have been solved, the module will disarm.
Firstly, determine which color hole the screw must go into.
- The colored outlines are numbered in reading order from 1-6.
- The first stage's hole position is determined by the number of batteries plus amount of unlit indicators.
- The second stage's hole position is determined by the rightmost digit in the serial number plus amount of lit indicators.
- The third stage's hole position is determined by the number of ports plus amount of battery holders.
- If the correct hole is the one the screw was already in before this stage, the correct hole is actually the next hole in numeric order.
- If a value is 7 or greater, subtract 6 until the value is between 1-6. If a value is 0, the actual value is 1.