On the Subject of The Stare
I WARNED YOU ABOUT STARES BRO!!!! I TOLD YOU DOG!
Each of these modules will have an Eye on it. To disarm them, put all Eyes into their desired states (open or closed), then confirm the state for each Eye.
- Type: An Eye can be either Normal (as seen on the image in the top-right), Special (has an additional circle around its pupil) or Small (looks like Normal, but is noticeably smaller). If closed Normal will be the bottom half of the image in the top right without the pupil, Special will be same as a closed Normal but with a half circle as a pupil, and Small will be the closed Normal but significantly smaller.
- Background: An Eye can also be either Plain (plain background), Warped (chaotic background) or Rifted (background with a lighter center).
- Pressing an Eye will alter its state (from closed to open, and vice versa). You have to alter all Eyes’ states at least once in order to be able to confirm them. To determine the desired state of an Eye, refer to “Determining the Desired State”.
- Pressing an Eye after all Eyes have been put into their desired states will confirm the Eye’s state and will not alter it.
- Note: An Eye’s state should only be altered on certain times. Refer to “Time Conditions” for further details. Attempting to alter an Eye’s state at an invalid time will result in a strike and not alter the Eye.
Determining the Desired StateNote: If the rules state when you should open the Eye, but don’t state when you should close it, then you should close the Eye when you shouldn’t open it, and vice versa.
Based on the Eye’s colour, follow the rules below:
- Red: if the Eye is Normal, close it; if it’s Small, open it; if it’s Special and Plain, close it; if it’s Special and Rifted, open it; if it’s Special and Warped, open it if there’s an even amount of such Eyes.
- Burgundy: open the Eye if there is another Eye with the same type/background combo OR the Eye is unique in both its type and its background.
- Gold: open the Eye if the total amount of Eyes on the bomb is less than the initial number of minutes left; however, if the Eye is Small, do the opposite.