On the Subject of The Stock Market
Wall Street isn’t exactly new to high pressure situations, so what’s a live bomb?
- The module consists of four companies cycling their quarterly growth/negative growth, a company selection array and an invest button.
- To disarm the module, invest in the most profitable company according to the criteria below.
- Investing in the wrong company will reset the companies and figures and cause a strike.
- Use the tables below to determine the names of the company from the abbreviations.
- The displays cycle the growth or negative growth of the four companies in each of the last year’s quarters. Quarter 1 is preceded by a short pause.
- Calculate all four companies’ net growth at the end of the fourth quarter. Ignore any digits after the decimal point.
- If the difference between the two highest company values is less than 18, increase all companies’ values by their color value as listed in the table below.
- Invest in the company with the highest value. If there is a tie, invest in the company with the highest value before the previous step.
|Marks and Spencer