"Speedrun" The Stopwatch
Patience can be a virtue sometimes. Especially if someone looked up your code just to find the right time.
- Refer to the original manual here on how the module works.
- This manual is provided to trivalize the calculations as much as possible. You may use the original manual to recheck the answers if needed.
- Note: Time given in the manual is in full seconds, 1 full rotation of the hand is considered as 60 real time seconds. Use the table on the last page for reference times.
Exactly 2 Digits In Serial Number
|One Digit in The Serial No.|
Exactly 3 Digits in the Serial Number
- Assume X being the 1st digit, Y being 2nd, Z being 3rd.
- If the number of batteries is odd and X * Y > Z * Y - X, +1 to all.
If there are:
- 2 or 3 even digits: Base Time = 220 seconds (Even/Even cell based on the table)
- 2 odd digits: Drop 1 of the lowest numbers. Rearrange them based on the position in the serial number before removing the lowest. (I.E. "1,2,1" for serial no. digits, "2,1" remaining after removing 1 of the lowest, "1,2" after rearranging) Use the table on the next page to grab the base time with the remaining numbers.
- 3 odd digits: Base Time = 87 seconds. (Odd/Odd cell based on the table)