On the Subject of The Time Keeper
I just need a few more seconds, okay?
- You are presented with a digital display and 3 colored LEDs. Based on the colors of the LEDs, the color of the digits, the number displayed, and some other information provided on the bomb, you must decide when to click which LED.
- The LEDs will be referred to in the order they appear in standard reading order.
- You only need to click one LED to solve the module.
- LEDs and the displayed number will each be in one of the following colors: Red, Yellow, Blue, Green, Black, or White.
- Starting with the displayed number, adjust it using the following steps in the order they appear.
- If at any time you are told which LED you need to click, that is final. Disregard any further instructions on which LED to click.
- Whenever you reach an endpoint (marked END), stop following the steps, the number you now have is your final number. If an LED has not been selected by any of the steps prior to your endpoint, refer to the Deciding on an LED section on page 3
- When to press the button:
- Once you have your final number and LED to click, click the correct LED when the number of seconds remaining on the bomb is equal to your final number.
- You can have a 2 sec difference/deviation.
- You can also multiply OR divide your number by any amount of 2. Those times will also be accepted.
- If you press an LED with less than 10 seconds remaining on the bomb, you will receive a strike regardless of whether or not the time you pressed is acceptable. The module will still be passed, however, if the time you clicked on is acceptable.
- If you are told to add a letter to your number, add the letter's corresponding numeric value (A=1, B=2, etc.). Ex. 23 + D = 27