On the Subject of The Wire
Only one wire? You should probably cut it. Wait, what do those dials do?
- The module consists of three retractable dials (ordered 1-3 in reading order), a retractable wire, a number display and an initiate button.
- To defuse the module, you must set the dials to the correct channel and cut the wire at a specified time.
- Push the initiate button to expose the dials/wire and start the countdown.
- Once the countdown expires, the dials and wires will retract. The colours will reset upon re-initialisation. For safety reasons, the wire cannot be cut whilst in motion.
- Use the flow chart to determine the correct channels of the three dials. Once a dial has been set, disregard any further instructions for that dial.
- Use the Venn diagram to determine when the wire must be cut.
- Cutting the wire at the wrong time or with the dials incorrectly set will result in a strike.