On the Subject of Threading the Needle
It's wheely sew much fun!
- The five code wheels on the module can each be set to one of 8 positions. Each symbol on the code wheels has a slot for a hole under it. These holes are hidden inside the module so the defuser can't see them.
- A hole may be solid, circular, or triangular.
- Fortunately, each possible code wheel has a unique pattern of symbols on it. Use this to identify which code wheels are on the module.
- Rotate the code wheels so there is at least one continuous row of circular holes without any continuous rows of triangular holes, and press the submit button.
- In addition, there is one wheel that cannot be manually turned hidden inside the module (the "bonus wheel"). It otherwise acts like the normal wheels, and you must align the rest of the wheels to agree with it.