On the Subject of Time Signatures
Don’t look at this manual too long, or you will actually lose time!
- The module has two displays. The top one will cycle the bottom display, and vise versa.
- One of the numbers in the displays will be colored red. Tapping the top display on this number will produce a sequence of five measures, each with a consistent pulse, but a not so consistent time signature and tempo.
- When a measure is played, the first note will always be emphasized with a higher pitch and volume. The module will always be playing eighth notes, but the time signature is signaled using emphasized notes with a louder volume.
- Submit all the time signatures in the sequence by holding any of the buttons until the screens turn blank.
- A strike or a press of the red display will cause the module to change the location of the red number and reset the input.
- As long as the red number is not pressed, the sequence will stay the same. Otherwise, it will change.