On the Subject of Towers
Everything looks new from a different perspective.
- A variant of a sudoku puzzle will be displayed on the module.
- A sudoku puzzle consists of the amount of numbers from one to the length/height of the grid. They are formatted in such a way that no number appears twice in any row or column.
- The clues of this particular puzzle are as follows:
- Each number of the actual puzzle is representive of the height of a tower.
- For each row and column, the number associated with that side indicates how many towers you can see from that spot.
- Taller towers obstruct shorter towers.
- Pressing on each square of the grid will adjust the height of the tower by one based on the position of the switch on the right.
- Solve the puzzle to disarm the module.