On the Subject of Training Text
Take the time to pay attention and respect its beauty.
One day, while bomb defusing, there came a time where you wanted to practice some modules. However, you need to set a time to practice since you were busy defusing during that time of thought.
This module has a screen containing a flavor text from a module's training mission from Mr. Porcu's “Module Training” Missions, and a digital clock. To solve the module, set the clock to the correct time.
Step 1: Identify the module that corresponds with the flavor text on the screen. Take note of its release date according to the Repository of Manual Pages. A list of the flavor texts can be found here.
Step 2: Set a time by using the release month of the module as the hour and the release day of the month of the module as the minute. If the last digit of the serial number is even, this time is in PM. Otherwise, it's in AM.
Step 3: Modify that time by following these conditions below.
- If the module was released before 2017, add 45 minutes.
- If the flavor text contains quotation marks, add 20 minutes.
- If the module's name starts with a letter between D-P, remove 30 minutes (ignore the word "needy" when applicable).
- If the module was released in January, remove 5 hours.
- If there is another Training Text on the bomb, add 1 hour.
- If the bomb has a serial port, add 5 minutes.
- If there is an empty port plate, remove 1 hour and 30 minutes.
- If there are no batteries, remove 10 minutes.
Step 4: If the selected module is on the bomb, flip the positions of the hands of the selected time to their opposite directions (if there were hands), and switch between AM and PM.
Step 5: If the bomb was not started on a Friday and if the current solution time falls within an hour of the time on the alarm clock, the actual solution time is the time on the alarm clock.