On the Subject of Tribal Council
39 DAYS...SOME AMOUNT OF PEOPLE...1 SURVIVOR!!! I really hope that is not copyrighted…
Welcome to Survivor! You are one of the lucky 20 contestants that get to experience the adventure of a lifetime! .
- The module has a display with a piece of voting parchment in front of you and on seven displayed names on the top.
- You are at tribal council (elimination ceremony) right now, where you will have to vote out someone from your tribe.
- Unfortunately, out of the 7 people on your tribe (including yourself), at least 3 other people are voting for you. Your vote is super critical here if you want to survive.
- In order to solve the module, vote for the correct person by choosing the correct name on the top of the module.
- If you choose the correct person, that person’s name will appear on the parchment, and you have solved the module; otherwise, the module will strike
- Follow the steps below to figure out who to vote for
- You can even have nested bullet points:
Step 1: Figuring Out Your Allies
Even though you are getting votes, you do have allies by your side who will not vote for you. Uh...hopefully you remember them right?
- Take the alphabetic position of the first letter in the serial number as your base number (A=1,B= 2,...Z=26).
- Multiply that number by the amount of lit indicators on the bomb, if there are none add 21 to the number.
- Use the table below and take the names that are in the Northeast and Southwest positions of the module (first three letters of each name) and add that number to your current number (Southwest names refer to the columns of the table, and Northeast names refer to the rows of the table)