On the Subject of UNO!
IT CAME FREE ON YOUR XBOX!
- An UNO! card will be shown in the center of the module, as well as seven cards which be referred to as your "hand."
- You must play a sequence of seven cards such that it alternates between sharing a color with the previous card or sharing the number/symbol of the previous card. They must be mutually exclusive.
- Some cards may have a black background and will play differently:
- A wild card will allow any played color to be valid. Any card can be played after this card is placed.
- A +4 card will allow any played color to be valid, but can only be played if there are no other cards that can be played. Any card can be played after this card is placed.
- When you have two cards left, you must call UNO! by pressing the top left button before playing your second to last card. Do not call UNO! before or after this occurs.
- Upon a strike, this module will reset with a new hand.