On the Subject of Ultimate Custom Night
Sad fact: no pineapple animatronic exists in FNAF.
- This module consists 4 states based on the original Ultimate Custom Night game: Cameras, Vent system, Duct system and Perks.
- You can switch between them using the buttons on the left.
- After every other non-ignored module on the bomb is solved, the module will automatically disarm.
- Every time you solve a module the vacuum cleaner (Mr. Hugs) will move to another camera. Your job is to find him and close the door below that camera
- One door can be closed at a time.
- If you solve a module and that door isn't closed you'll get a strike.
- Two animatronics are in the vent. Mangle is the white fox; Withered Chica is the duck.
- There are 3 routes which they can move on. Your job is to snare that route with the light squares on the end of them before they get trough it.
- One snare can be active at a time.
- Withered chica always goes on the right route, but Mangle always goes on a random route.
- If any of them gets to the end of the route you'll get a strike. (And the animatronic will go to the start again)
- You can also prevent them from getting into your office by closing the front vent door by pressing "W" (this consumes power)
- Two animatronics are in the duct. (Pink is Pigpatch; Purple is Mr. Hippo). Your job is to prevent them from reaching the end.
- They can only get trough the duct that is open :P
- Press the "Open Duct" button that is lit to open that duct and close the other!
- You can place audio lure in every corner to lure the animatronics there.
- Audio lure can be only in 1 corner at a time.
- If any of them reaches the open end of the duct you'll get a strike.