On the Subject of Organized UltraStores
Floating UFOs like you have never seen before.
This module consists of eight black buttons, a large central button, and sixty-four floating discs.
These discs travel in straight lines, remsembling rotations of a hexeract (6D cube).
These rotations correspond to functions in the tables below.
There are three stages, each with one more rotation than the previous.
There will be a long pause between rotations, indicating where the sequence restarts.
Apply each operation successively until the end of the sequence and use the result to determine the sequence of coloured buttons to press for each stage.
If at any point an operator yields-
- a value greater than 364, then subtract 365 from the value until it is less than 365.
- a value less than -364, then add 365 to the value until it is greater than -365.
Section 1: Determining Initial Values
To determine the number to be entered into the sequence of operators, interpret the following pairs of digits in the serial number as two-digit base-36 numbers and take them modulo 365:
- For stage 1, a0 is obtained by using the 3rd and 4th digits.
- For stage 2, b0 is obtained by using the 5th and 6th digits.
- For stage 3, c0 is obtained by using the 1st and 2nd digits.
Section 2: Operation Tables
In each stage, each rotation is associated with an operation, expressed here as a function:
- n is the current step of the sequence.
- D is the sum of the individual base-36 digits of the serial number.