On the Subject of Uncolour Flash
Dictum Onedoh: "If you think you can, you can. If you think you can't, you can't."
- An Uncolour Flash module has an initially blank display.
- Pressing the Yes button while the display is blank will cause the display to cycle through six coloured words with each colour and word appearing exactly once.
- Pressing the No button while the display is blank will cause the display to cycle through twelve coloured words with each colour and word appearing exactly twice.
- Pressing the No button while the Yes sequence is playing will cause the display to cycle through a sequence of twelve words from table C. There is a different sequence for each colour in the Yes sequence.
- Pressing the Yes button while a colour sequence is playing will submit the displayed word and colour.
To determine which displays must be submitted:
- The colours of the subsequences, in order, are given by table A using the two words in the No sequence that share their colours with the word "white" in the Yes sequence.
- Each display colour in the No sequence corresponds to a transformation in one of the lists in table B.
The correct list corresponds to the colour of one of the two words in the No sequence that match the last word in the Yes seqeuence:
- If the Yes sequence has any word-colour matches, use the first colour.
- Otherwise use the second colour
- Apply the transformations to each of the corresponding displays in each of the colour sequences. These yield patterns within a 4x4 grid and four remaining decoys each.
Use the patterns and their positions within table C to determine the conditions the submitted displays must satisfy.