On the Subject of Unicodes
What is it? And why do we need it?
SEE APPENDIX UNC FOR SYMBOLS LISTING
- On this module, a series of 4 symbols from the Unicode Libraries along with an array of 16 buttons, representing the 16 hexadecimal characters, a blank display, and a green “U+” button.
- To disarm the module, re-enter the 4 symbols in a certain order using their unicode representation.
- To enter a symbol, press the “U+” button, followed by the unicode hexadecimal representation of the symbol. Then enter another symbol by doing the same.
- Follow the below rules to figure out what order to enter the symbols, with the symbols being notated from left to right.
- The correctness of each symbol is checked when the 4th symbol has been entered.