On the Subject of Updog
They always ask "What's Updog?", but do they ever ask "How's Updog?".
The module has 9 buttons total.
- 4 Buttons pointing in different directions that look like dogs.
- 4 Arrows pointing in 4 directions.
- One more button in the middle that says "Dog".
In order to defuse the module you need to collect all of the bones in an invisible maze.
- However, depending on what the button sequence is, you will need to hit either one of the normal directions, or one of the dog directions.
- Whenever you are over a bone, you need to press the "Dog" button in order to actually collect the bones.
- If you strike, everything in the maze resets, however, the color sequence and the "Dog" button stays the same so there's no need to re-discover where everything is.
Determining the button sequence
- On the module there are two sets of directional buttons, the Directional Dog buttons and the normal directional buttons.
- You will use both the casing of the word "Dog" in the "Dog" button along with the 4th color in the color sequence to determine the sequence of Directional Dog Buttons and Normal Directional Buttons you need to press.
- Once you reach the end of the button sequence, restart from the same sequence at the beginning.
|4th color in the color sequence|