On the Subject of V
I can assure you, I mean you no harm.
On the module you can see 6 words, all of them starting with the letter V (Buttons are numbered starting from the top one going clockwise and then left and right in the V (1-6)). Find which word you need to press based on the following (if several apply, consider the first one that applies):
- If there are any vanilla modules on the bomb, press the third word which can be found on both the module and in Appendix V
- If there are at least 2 lit indicators on the bomb, press the fifth word which can be found on both the module and in Appendix V
- If there is any modded module on the bomb starting with the letter V (excluding V), press the fourth word which can be found on both the module and in Appendix V
- If there are more AA batteries than D batteries on the bomb, press the first word which can be found on both the module and in Appendix V
- If the number of modules on the bomb is divisible by 3, press the sixth word which can be found on both the module and in Appendix V
- Otherwise, press the second word
Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a bygone vexation stands vivified, and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition! The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honour to meet you and you may call me V.