On the Subject of Watching Paint Dry
It’d be hard for someone who finds this module incredibly boring to describe how they feel.
- This module contains a fresh stroke of paint, which is one of five colors.
- One must “watch” the paint dry (i.e. select the module) for a certain amount of time (according to the bomb’s timer).
- Selecting and unselecting the module within the same second will cause some number of brush stroke sounds to play.
- The stroke of paint will have been painted at a specific angle (clockwise). A stroke painted at 0° will be completely horizontal.
- The stroke is considered to be painted from the flatter end to the more jagged end, so a stroke painted at 0° will have the flat end on the left.
- Use the color and the number of sounds that play in the first table to obtain a letter, then use that letter and the range containing the angle in the second table to obtain the correct amount of time in seconds.
|0° to 90°||16||25||4||32||33||29||21||6|
|90° to 180°||13||24||15||11||5||10||26||17|
|180° to 270°||9||12||14||23||27||7||30||31|
|270° to 360°||34||3||20||28||22||8||18||19|
N.B.: Bounds for the ranges listed above are exclusive.