Bunch of Logic Puzzles
Feels like I’ve seen this name before, but I can’t quite put my finger on it.
There are 12 houses; each house has a rooftop that is either black or white. The houses are arranged like this:
- Exactly half of the houses are black.
- Every row has a unique number of white houses.
- All black houses are orthogonally touching, except for one.
- The house in the rightmost column and middle row is white.
- Exactly half of the black houses are in the right three columns.
- The left half has less white houses than the right half.
- There is exactly one column with only black houses.
- The bottom row has the most white houses.
- All black houses on the right half are diagonally adjacent.
- C ⊻ D = A
- C ⊻ I = A
- C ∧ D = B
- C ⊻ ¬D = B
- B ⊻ A = C
- D ∨ A = D
- K ⊻ H = F
- J ∨ G = G
- L ∧ K = H
- E ⊻ A = I
- G ⊻ J = J
- E ∧ I = K
- F ⊻ H = L