On the Look Up of Egyptian Fractions
608580 ways of not screwing up, or about 1.5 million if you include duplicates.
Refer to the original manual for the instructions.
The module will generate a solution such that:
- No denominators have a value of 0.
- A denominator is between 1 - 9.
- Another denominator is between 1 - 29.
- A third denominator is between 1 - 59.
- A fourth denominator is between 1 - 99.
All values are inclusive.
The tables provided on the next 2 pages are designed for partial calculations within the given restrictions.
An interactive is provided here to calculate the numerator and denominator displayed on the module. All inputs are capped between 1 to 99.
1/ + 1/ + 1/ + 1/
= 4 / 1
Once you have found the target denominators, input them in any order to disarm the module.