On the Subject of The Arena
This isn't just some arbitrary decision. I put THOUGHT into this. I'm not one of those lazy serial killers with a game show.
- You are fighting an opponent to the death.
- If your opponent is attacking, you must defend.
- If they are defending, you must grab the money.
- If they are grabbing the money, you must attack.
- In the table below, the column which has the highest amount of true conditions while not being part of a tie is the action your opponent has chosen.
- If there is a three way tie, you must grab the money.
|The serial number has one character in "SWØRD".||The serial number has two characters in "SH13LD".||The serial number has one character in "CA5H".|
|There is a lit indicator with the label of "BOB".||There is a lit indicator with the label of "TRN".||There is a lit indicator with the label of "CAR".|
|All the batteries on the bomb are double A.||There is an even amount of batteries.||There is a module called "Splitting The Loot" on the bomb.|
|There is at least one Stereo RCA port.||There is at least one parallel port.||There is at least one RJ-45 port.|
|The shown number is prime.||The shown number is square.||The shown number is neither prime nor square.|